Humanities and social science are among those fields where countries as well as researchers have the opportunity to realize their intended and scientific objectives and plans at diverse international arenas. Today, the field of Humanities and Social Science play a critical role in improving quality of life, looking at it from a multi-dimensional perspective.
Given this, the International Conference on Research in Humanities and Social Sciences, happening on the 15th – 17th December 2018 at University of Belgrade, Serbia, aims to find innovative synergies of knowledge in the field of humanities and utilize the valuable experience of professors, experts, academics and scientific institutions of the world in order to provide an ideal opportunity for information exchange. Since the theme is a sensitive one at a global scale, much can be achieved via this event in terms of concrete action plans and strategies especially for countries in need.
Accordingly, International Conference on Research in Humanities and Social Sciences, happening on the 15th – 17th December 2018 at University of Belgrade, Serbia, provides valuable prospect for academics, researchers, professionals, administrators, educational leaders, policy makers, economists, industry representatives, advanced students, and other persons who are interested in Humanities and Social Science fields to present their ideas, suggestions, research findings, experiences and innovations in a form of research paper. All submissions are peer-reviewed; In addition, all the submitted full papers will be included in the conference proceedings. Those scholars interested in these fields but may not wish to present a paper can take part in this event as Listener.
Topics of interest for submission includebut are not limited to:
- Culture, Health and Illness
- Medical, physical and psychological Anthropology
- Women and Health: Anthropological and International Perspectives
- Special need children and their families
- Health Psychology
- Sociology of Health care systems
- Organizational anthropology
- Human Rights: Anthropological perspectives
- Anthropology of social movements
- Urban anthropology
- Crime and Socio-legal Studies
- Social stratification
- Political sociology
- Urban, Rural and Industrial Sociology
- Stratification, work and labour markets
- Sociology of the family, childhood and gender
- Social stratification, social mobility and social class
- Race and ethnicity
- Childhood development and schooling
- Immigration and ethnicity
- Social Policy, Social Work and Social legislation
- Cognitive Psychology
- Brain and Behavior
- Industrial and organizational psychology
- Social, Community and Cross-cultural Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- Experimental Psychology
- Social Psychology of Health
- Business Psychology
- Art History
- Communications and Media
- Information science
- Local Government
- Occupational Science
- Contemporary religion and society
- Ethnicity, race and religion
- Religious studies
- Social Sciences
- Women’s studies
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge.Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Belgrade with its famous buildings, architecture and rich culture. From Skadarlija Street to the famous Kalemegdanparkamongst other spots are the highlight of this tour. Learning about the history, urban legends, and secret of a city is always fascinating. More information about the tour will be given during the event. organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
The important dates :
|Paper Submission Deadline||22 November 2018|
|Last Date for Registration||29 November 2018|
|Conference Dates||15-17 December 2018|
Paper Publication Opportunity
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceeding shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.